Volume 2, March 2021
ISSN (print): 2735-4288 – e-ISSN: 2735-4296
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Dentistry (ACED)
Prof. Dr. Shaza Hammad
Ethics: ACED abides by the COPE Core Practices and transparent review agreement.
Handling allegations of misconduct (eg, plagiarism, falsification/fabrication of data, duplication of articles, etc.).
Complaints Process: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviewing process: Double-blind review
Fund: ACED journal is self-funded. IT does not accept subscriptions, advertising, reprints, institutional support, or organizational support.
DISCLAIMERS: Please, download Instructions for Authors
Copyright: HUE holds all copyrights.
ARCHIVING: (electronic backup and preservation of access to the journal content shall be managed by EKB).
Article processing charging and submission fee apply. Total or partial waivers applies to authors based in a Research4Life/HINARI country or in a low-income or middle-income country based on data from the World Bank.
- Prof. Ibrahim Saber (Chairman of Board of Trustees)
- Prof. Hassan AlShenawy (Vice Chairman of Board of Trustee)
- Shaza Hammad, Horus University in Egypt
- Amr Elkerragy, Alexandria, Egypt
- Ebtissam Alerraqi, Debrecen, Hungary
Håvard Haugen, Oslo, Norway
- Khaldoon Aljerian, Riyadh, KSA
- Loaai M. Talaat, London, UK
- Mareze S. Iskandar, Quebec, Canada
- Nagla Salama, Mansoura, Egypt
- Sherif El-Nagdy, Damietta, Egypt
- Reham Abdallah, Mansoura, Egypt
- BA Khalele, Horus University in Egypt