- Equipping students with updated scientific knowledge, improving critical, intellectual and technical skills, and establishing standards of conduct necessary for professional practice.
- Preparing competent graduates who can provide health care and therapeutic service to patients.
- Preparing graduates who have a far-sighted perspectives and heightening their eagerness to learn and develop their potentials
- Establishing evidence-based rules of professional practice.
- Applying high standards of quality assurance in training and performance.
- Improving students’ critical thinking, creativity and innovation skills.
- Disseminating knowledge by contributing to the scientific research in a meaningful way.
Th college’s core values are honesty and integrity, transparency and accountability, courtesy and communication skills as well as continuous improvement.