ISSN (print): 2735-4288 – e-ISSN: 2735-4296
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Dentistry (ACED)
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Hamed Ghazy
The ACED Journal has migrated to the EKB database
Aim & Scope
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Dentistry (ACED) is a peer-reviewed medical journal dedicated to the dissemination of new knowledge and information on all sciences relevant to dentistry and to the oral cavity and associated structures in health and disease.
ACED is published quarterly, allowing for frequent dissemination of its leading content. Rapid publication from acceptance to print provides timely communication of the latest research to the oral and dental community. ACED accepts original research in all fields of dental, oral and craniofacial sciences, oral oncology, experimental dental research, timely state-of-the-art review articles, and erudite articles on noteworthy topics of research interest in dental discoveries. ACED publishes only three types of articles:
1. State-of-the-Art research papers.
2. Systematic review and meta-analysis (with high level of evidence).
3. original papers that describe novel techniques or new discoveries.
Publication Language: English
Indexing: Google Scholar, CrossRef and Publons
Instructions for Authors
- Prof. Ibrahim Saber (Chairman of Board of Trustees)
- Prof. Hassan AlShenawy (Vice Chairman of Board of Trustee)
- Mohamed Hamed Ghazy, Horus University in Egypt
- Amr Elkerragy, Alexandria, Egypt
- Ebtissam Alerraqi, Debrecen, Hungary
Håvard Haugen, Oslo, Norway
- Khaldoon Aljerian, Riyadh, KSA
- Loaai M. Talaat, London, UK
- Mareze S. Iskandar, Quebec, Canada
- Nagla Salama, Mansoura, Egypt
- Sherif El-Nagdy, Damietta, Egypt
- Reham Abdallah, Mansoura, Egypt
- BA Khalele, Horus University in Egypt